Overall, A+ on the course and its relevance, helpfulness and format.
Was the class helpful - Very much so. It was just what I needed at my given moment in the process of attaining my ppl. It was right on point. Ryan stuck straight to the PTS. It was perfectly relevant.
I have no suggestions for ways to improve the class. That is a big endorsement; because, I would offer improvement suggestions if I had any. I would like to offer a few bullet points below as to things about the course that I felt were particularly strong:
- Ryan got through all of the material, kept it moving forward
- Ryan was positive and encouraging in demeanor, good teaching
- the slide show was terrific, graphic examples were profound, very good
- set up was excellent, tables, chairs, screen, projector almost worked:-). Very good set up for success.
- I thought the grilling lunch made it fun, casual and kept us in the hanger so we could keep moving and get through all the material. Good thinking. That gave us just a bit of social time which I think was good for every one too. I learn a lot by talking to other pilots.
Good job and thank you for putting that together. It certainly was just what I needed to give me a little confidence to go into my oral, and more importantly, to go forth and be a safe and knowledgeable pilot, crossing my Ts and dotting my Is.
Private Pilot and Aircraft Owner